We are proud to serve major corporations, federal agencies, institutions and public agencies in meeting the remedial challenges of facility development. Our clients become recognized for the quality of their environmental stewardship working with RRA to ensure compliance with the numerous and evolving environmental laws and regulations.
Our experienced and fully qualified staff of project managers, chemists, groundwater hydrogeologists, geologists, geochemists, engineers, certified drillers, and field personnel, provide a full range of environmental services from Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to a detailed evaluation of aquifer characteristics and implementation of soil and groundwater remedial systems.
- Environmental Audits
- Site assessment and closure of underground storage tanks
- Aquifer characterization and computer modeling
- Installation of monitoring wells and performance of geoprobe sampling
- Soil gas surveys and geophysical surveys
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Risk assessment and evaluation of sites for intrinsic remediation
- Waste classification, characterization & disposal